Aloha everyone!
You may find my new blog HERE.
This blog will stay open for you to download my creations
but don't forget to check out my new blog for my latest creations!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cluster Frame ~ Unchained Melody

Worked with a BEAUTIFUL kit this afternoon.
It's called Unchained Melody by Melissa of P&A Dezigns
You can check out all her kits on her blog HERE.
Also with her kit, I made her 2 tags which you can see at the bottom of this post.
To download the frame, please click on preview.
Please, if you snag don't forget to leave some love!


Artwork of Ellie Milk available at Pics For Design
Template108 by Elegant Inspirations

Artwork of Rachel Anderson available at the CDO Store.



Photobucket

2 comments:

DonnaLee said...

beautiful frame and awesome tags you made,what lovely colors in that kit...

Shez said...

Thank you so m uch for this stunning frame :)